These rules apply to all contests aired on WRDV-FM and WLBS-FM (the "Stations") :
1. No purchase is necessary. Prizes are as announced on the air, and are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. If a prize awarded becomes unavailable for any reason, the Stations will substitute another prize of equal or greater value.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prizes, if any.
3. Contests are not open to Station staff members, sponsors, members of their respective households or their immediate families.
4. Only one winner per household is permitted within any thirty-day period.
5. For telephone call-in contests, the telephone number to call will be announced on-the-air, and no other means of entry will be accepted. For other contests, the means of entry will be only as announced on-the-air.
6. If a prize is to be awarded to a specific numbered caller (e.g., "the 11th caller"), and that caller is disconnected for any reason before his or her name, address and/or telephone number is recorded by Station personnel, the prize will be awarded to the next caller.
7. If a prize is to be awarded on the basis of a correct answer to a question, and the winning caller is disconnected for any reason before his or her name, address and/or telephone number is recorded by Station personnel, the prize will be awarded to the next caller with the correct answer.
8. Neither the Bux-Mont Educational Radio Association, nor the Stations are responsible for lost, disconnected, misdirected or misdialed telephone calls, undelivered mail or e-mail, telephone, postal system or internet malfunctions or any other technical failure.
9. If a prize is to be mailed, neither the Bux-Mont Educational Radio Association, nor the Stations are responsible for lost, delayed or misdirected mail. If a prize is to be picked up by a stated deadline, failure to do will result in the prize being forfeited.
10. All decisions of Station personnel with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these Rules are final.
11. Additional rules (if any) applicable to a specific contest will be announced on the air.