BUX-MONT EDUCATIONAL RADIO ASSOCIATION
These rules apply to all contests aired on WRDV-FM and WLBS-FM and WTHA-FM (the "Stations"):
- No purchase is necessary. Prizes are as announced on the air, and are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. If a prize awarded becomes unavailable for any reason, the Stations will substitute another prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prizes, if any.
- Contests are not open to Station staff members, sponsors, members of their respective households or their immediate families.
- Only one winner per household is permitted within any sixty-day (60) period.
- For telephone call-in contests, the telephone number to call will be announced on-the-air, and no other means of entry will be accepted. For other contests, the means of entry will be only as announced on-the-air.
- If a prize is to be awarded to a specific numbered caller (e.g., "the 11th caller"), and that caller is disconnected for any reason before his or her name, address and/or telephone number is recorded by Station personnel, the prize will be awarded to the next caller.
- If a prize is to be awarded on the basis of a correct answer to a question, and the winning caller is disconnected for any reason before his or her name, address and/or telephone number is recorded by Station personnel, the prize will be awarded to the next caller with the correct answer.
- Neither the Bux-Mont Educational Radio Association, nor the Stations are responsible for lost, disconnected, misdirected or misdialed telephone calls, undelivered mail or e-mail, telephone, postal system or internet malfunctions or any other technical failure.
- If a prize is to be mailed, neither the Bux-Mont Educational Radio Association, nor the Stations are responsible for lost, delayed or misdirected mail. If a prize is to be picked up by a stated deadline, failure to do will result in the prize being forfeited.
- All decisions of Station personnel with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these Rules are final.
- Additional rules (if any) applicable to a specific contest will be announced on the air.
Last revised June 19, 2020.